Friday, September 18, 2009

Road Tripping--Day 11

Monday, September 7th
Our final day of driving was the longest. We woke up bright and early to attack our 10 hour day of driving. We enjoyed some morning wake-up time with the Aunts and then found a "goodbye" picture taking spot.
Notice my really cool T-shirt (thanks Kirsten!). It says "Don't Mess with [picture of Texas with RI in the center, actual ratio]...Rhode Island either!
Nicholas had to say goodbye to the doggies. Bugs is an interactive pet-ee. He likes to be involved in the process of you petting him.
Then it was off to do some driving. Entering Mississippi...
Crossing the Mississippi River
Entering Louisiana
My car hit 92,000 miles!
Entering Texas
Turning onto I-30 crossing Lake Ray Hubbard to get to my parents house.

We got to my parents house to see my 3 week old niece and my sister's family that is recently home from Germany.
States driven through: Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment