Monday, September 21, 2009

I have been holding babies my whole life!

When I started holding babies, they weren't real.
Then my little brother was born and shattered my world as an only child. I thought he was really cute until he started getting into my stuff!
Then the nieces and nephews started coming! This is me with my niece, Sarah.
This is me with my cousin's daugther, Isabelle.
This is me in 2006 with my niece, Tabitha.
And again in 2007.
This is my nephew, Frankie. He was sad.
This is my friends' 2 month old baby girl, taken last week on our Dallas visit.
Here is one of my earliest photos with my stellar camera and Miss Wiggles, before she did much wiggling.
And here is the newest apple of eye, my niece, Addisyn.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I forgot Miss Wiggles was ever that little and that bald! Where has the time gone? And stop cheating on your favorite RI baby!

    ReplyDelete