How do you write a Christmas list as a 30 year-old new mom?
- The last book I picked up explained what to do for a vomiting child. I have tried many times since Lil' D was born to pick up a book, but I always lose interest, and I like to spend more than 5 minutes at a time reading a book, anyway! I spend most of my free time blogging, editing pictures, and scrapbooking about Lil' D!
- I am old enough now to buy things for myself throughout the year.
- Many things I want can't be wrapped and put under the tree...bye-bye lingering baby weight; for my blonde-haired, blue-eyed alarm clock to wait until at least 6AM to ring; to spend all day everyday taking pictures of said alarm clock; the luxury of travel without the price tag; the ability to take a nap without waking up to regret it; time for more than a 30 minute workout; time with my husband, in the middle of the day.
- I really want it to be 100+ degrees for over half the year. I want to wear sweaters, layers, and accessorize!
- I want time to do all the things in the kitchen that want and for my groceries to be delivered.