Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RI Scrapbook--The Sprouts

I may find I will need more than one RI Scrapbook once I pull together everything I have written on the blog! I have written a plethora about the Sprouts, but here is a little more. Once I started spending every morning with the Sprout kids, it was inevitable that the whole family would become a major part of our RI life. Once Miss Wiggles (formerly known in the blog world as G-Baby) was born, I was hooked.
I have enjoyed being a part of all three Sprout kids life for the past year and half, and will miss them all dearly. Nicholas and I stayed at their house our last night in Rhode Island. Bruiser was upset that he couldn't ride in our car (not that there was an inch of space available for him!).
I have enjoyed spending time with Andrea at different church activities...first just book club, and then the committee I convince her to join so she could replace me when I left. :)
We have enjoyed having dinner with the Sprouts, playing games with the adults, and seeing Harry Potter! Nicholas will miss playing video games with Chris in the "man room!"

No comments:

Post a Comment