Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me! Monday


It most certainly was not me who burned my poor thumb twice today, once on the curling iron and once on a hot pan when both of the "protecting you from burning" elements slipped. My poor thumb!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not me who (is pretty certain) managed to make it through a weekend trip without leaving anything behind (unintentionally, at least)! That would have nothing to do with the fact that I was so excited about my new rings that I packed very carefully to ensure their safety!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not completely exhausted right now from an amazing girls weekend filled with laughter, great food, delicious drinks, shopping, relaxing (?), more laughing, walking, eating, dancing, picture-taking, and a million stories I am forbidden to share! I do not secretly want to blog about every last detail. Alas, what happens in Chicago stays in Chicago! I do not look forward to another amazing adventure next year!

So, what have you not been up to? Head over to MckMama's blog for more not me's!

No comments:

Post a Comment