Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Schaefer


Thank you to Holiday Inn Express for opening a location in Crocket so Nicholas and I didn't have to stay at the Crockett Inn. Nicholas and I woke up Saturday morning to enjoy our free breakfast. After scoffing at the nasty coffee (I really think it used to be decent!), we headed downtown in search of this coffee shop I saw on the square. We found it, and the cappuccinos were divine.
Nicholas dropped me off at the church around noon to start getting ready (and do a little kid wrangling).
Best Friends
"Aunt Cam, you're getting cute!"
There was a whole lot of hair curling. There were approximately 8 curling irons sucking up electricity at the church.
Someone was an amazing little girl ALL day long!
After all the waiting, the vows were said, and Mr. and Mrs. Schaefer were introduced to a church full of guests. Then it was time for the reception.
Congratulations, Cam and Keith!

No comments:

Post a Comment