Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday


It was not me who bought my Bridesmaid shoes in 5 minutes because I waited until the absolute last minute! It was not me who went into DSW at 8:40, knowing they close at 9pm, and made it out of the store by 8:53pm! I was definitely not surprised at how well the shoes worked out and did not blister my feet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not me that found myself scrambling around all day Thursday and Friday morning to get ready for the wedding weekend. I am incredibly organized. I always plan ahead, and would never leave so many things to do at the last minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not my husband who was trimming bushes in our yard in the dark late Thursday night because our Homeowner's Association is ridiculous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Check out MckMama's blog for more Not Me's!

No comments:

Post a Comment