Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Flat Stanley Update #2

Flat Stanley will be leaving us soon. Here is what we have been up to. We celebrated my birthday.
and enjoyed lots and lots of yummy food at Easter
We have been to a few of Matt Turman's baseball games. Here Matt is pitching.
Most recently, Flat Stanley enjoyed a comfy seat on Southwest Airlines en route to Chicago Midway Airport.
He also enjoyed the really tall buildings in Chicago
and considered taking a swim in the Chicago River.
I showed FS some of the pretty tulips in a park in Chicago,
as well as the historic Chicago theater.
He also enjoyed Millenium Park, but was rather upset I wouldn't let him play in the fountain.
Fortunately, I let FS gaze at Lake Michigan for awhile, so he forgave me for forbidding the fountain play.
It was really exciting to ride the train from downtown to the airport,
but Flat Stanley was sad to leave!
Although, I haven't reminded him that his next travel adventure will be in an envelope...

No comments:

Post a Comment