Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not me who had a fabulous birthday celebrating with friends and family. It was definitely not the best birthday I've had in years. My mother certainly did not tell me I was not allowed to have another birthday (because next year is a big one)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lastly, it was definitely not us that ate dinner somewhere other than our house 5 times this week! That would also have nothing to do with my birthday. Speaking of my birthday, I definitely do not plan on celebrating it for a whole month! I do not secretly thank AT&T for allowing that to be possible thanks to their lack of cooperation with my hubby when he tried to get my birthday present!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I most certainly did not buy 6 packages of strawberries because they were a whopping $0.69 each! I will not be eating strawberries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next few days. And I would never contemplate going back to the store before the sale is over for more delicious red goodness! That's just plain craziness!

1 comment:

  1. The strawberrys look good! (and what a great deal too!)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete