Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
It is not me who is blinded by all the colors on my calendar (because I have everything color-coded by category). I do not have more things holding a place on my calendar than I could possibly accomplish and continue to work full-time. Nope, not me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was definitely not me who drove to Dallas this weekend for less than 24 hours so I could spend time with my family and drove back to Austin Sunday morning so I could make to church for KT's Confirmation. Nope, not me! That would be crazy. Once at church I did not find myself without a parking or a chair because it was Confirmation Sunday! I did not briefly have to sit elevated in the choir area because there were no other seats. That would have been embarrassing!

Happy Monday! What have you not been doing? Head over to MckMama's blog to see what tawdry secrets everyone else has to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment