Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
It was not me who spent two days working on my to-do list from Friday and still didn't finish! This would not have anything to do with the fact that I am an overachiever. I never put too many things on my to-do list. When I really want to clean the house, I do not also decide to go grocery shopping and do 50 million other things at once as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fact that my house is still not clean would have nothing to do with the fact that I have several projects going on at once. I never start a new project before finishing what I am working on. And since I always finish projects before starting new ones, I definitely do not have 50 in progress projects right now. I also would never consider starting a new project because I got bored with what I was working on.

Happy Monday! Head on over to MckMama's blog to see what everyone else is not doing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment