Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
I did not hear the weather man on the radio say that we were going to have warmer than normal temperatures today. After hearing said statement from weather man I most certainly did not cringe and think about the upcoming summer. That did not make me think about the paper voodo dolls I saw at the store yesterday. Watch out weather man!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not my idea to move back to Texas. Texas summers are not my favorite thing in the whole world. I love sweating so much your clothes stick to you, your makeup runs, and you feel like you need a shower within 2 minutes of stepping outside!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sure you will see more about Texas summers here later...but on to other things! I did not go to the mall to buy a pair of brown flip flops with my 20% off coupon and leave with a bag full of stuff! I did not spend 30 minutes in the Hallmark store and 30 more minutes in Things Remembered knocking out some of my "May Events" gifts! Whoever decided that EVERY important event on earth needs to happen in May was not crazy and most was not thinking about my pocketbook!

Happy Monday. Head over to MckMama's blog to see what everyone else is not doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment