Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me! Monday


The hubby and I did not almost buy a new truck this week because we thought we could get a super sweet deal with 0% interest. After we decided that now was not the time (and super sweet deals will come along again), I did not suggest he tell everyone that he didn't get the new truck because I told him he couldn't. I did not think that would be hilarious. The hubby did not absolutely refuse such nonsense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did not get asked on Facebook this week if I ever spend a weekend at home. After my little sister told me said comment was made, I did not reach back into my "brain" calendar to calculate how many weekends in the past few months I have spent at home. I do not see the "crazy" in putting this particular thought into writing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After REpainting the hallway this week, I did not promptly put everything back on the walls before I went out of town for the weekend. The hubby did not walk through the hallway many MANY times before realizing that everything was back on the walls.

Happy Monday! Head over to MckMama's blog to see what everyone else has NOT been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment