Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello May!

I wandered into Hallmark today looking for gift ideas because May is graduation month. I spent over 30 minutes looking around, and every time I turned around I remembered some other event that was going on in May that I needed a gift for! It's a good thing I don't have a May birthday because I definitely wouldn't be able to celebrate for a whole month! Here are all the celebrations in store for our next 5 weeks--

  • Mother's Day
  • Granddaddy's 83rd birthday (TODAY!)
  • The Anniversary of Miss Wiggles' baptisim one year ago (TODAY!)
  • A First Communion
  • Miss K's 4th birthday
  • A Confirmation
  • A College Graduation
  • 2 High School Graduations
  • 2 5th Grade Graduations
  • A preschool graduation
  • A Retirement
  • Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church 33rd Anniversary
  • Ascension Lutheran Church 50th Anniversary
  • Mom's Birthday
  • Baby A's 9 month visit :)
Let's not forget all the end of school activities, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment