Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Day in Dallas (with videos)

I spent the day in Dallas on Satruday with my nieces and sisters. Baby A, Kendall and I went shopping...without a stroller! That was a lovely experience, but Baby A was perfect, of course!
Kendall's dog, Callie is very jealous of Baby A getting so much attention.
Is that baby drool on Aunt Kendall's bed?!?!
Baby A is moving all around and will be walking in no time!
Baby A enjoyed playing with Cousin Mini-J
And Uncle Jeff tried to teach Baby A about the Look and Find books.
I am not sure who enjoyed snack time more, Baby A or Callie.
Notice that Callie is cleaning up the high chair since Baby A is sooo messy.
It's also a toss up who loves the bubble machine more...
Here is a video of Baby A babbling away.

Here is a video of Mini-J singing a song that she will sing in her church program on Thursday.
I should mention that the no's at the end of the video are directed at the dog, not Mini-J!

No comments:

Post a Comment