Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week in Review

The past week has been SO full of excitement and activities, that I thought I would do a recap post in lieu of 15 separate posts!
Last Thursday, the Dellinger's came to visit. J and Nicholas have been friends since middle school. J is working on his Master's degree in History (and soon to be working on his PhD). His wife, S, is also in school, so we were very excited to get some time with them during Spring Break! We took them to our favorite restaurant and played Cityism (our Austin trivia game).
Friday we had a delicious dinner with the Huebner's. G is a fabulous cook. Check out his blog, Austin Foodist-aka the nomblog. We had a wonderful evening of food and conversation!
Early Saturday morning, we headed to Dallas to visit all the family. On the way, my car hit 100,000 miles! We enjoyed our first full day babysitting Baby A.
We had a lovely day playing with our nieces and hanging out with my siblings. Thanks to Jackie for the lovely dinner!
We played a new game called "Life's a Pitch." When we left my sister's house to head back to my parents house, it was snowing.
We woke up Sunday morning to 2 inches of snow, the 3rd time it snowed in Dallas this year! Craziness. As an aside, I noticed a group on Facebook that is titled "You Know You're From Texas When You Experience All Four Seasons in One Week."
We spent more time with family and visited my Granddaddy. He enjoyed seeing Baby A. It was entertaining watching him trying to get her to laugh while she just stared at him!
Sunday and Monday we spent time with our friends B and D. B and I have been friends since 7th grade, and she was the Maid of Honor at my wedding. It was nice to spend lots of quality time with her and D!

No comments:

Post a Comment