Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday--Bluebonnet Edition


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It was not me that took this picture when I realize my husband had missed the floor when tossing the soap box outside the shower!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not me that missed a turn more than once this weekend while driving because I was too busy admiring the bluebonnets on the side of the road.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was also not me who was trying so hard to get a cute/creative picture of bluebonnets in a wheelbarrow that I walked smack into a solid wood beam! I am not that clumsy! (It was not my mother who used to joke that my middle name was Grace!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was also not my husband who insisted that we stop at a restaurant so I could put ice on my brusied noggin'. And he certainly did not take this picture!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My head, by the way, is fine...just a little scrapped. What have you not been doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment