Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday

 
 
 Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
 
It was not me at church yesterday who was too busy smiling at the cute baby next to me during the reading of the Gospel to realize it was the story of the Prodigal Son. It's a good thing I was paying attention during the sermon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not me who put dinner in the crockpot on Friday but decided it would be more fun to go out to dinner once my hubby got home from work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not me who laid awake last night thinking about all the things I have to clean before we potentially have company this week. Nope, not me! I keep the house spotless all the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally, it was definitely not me who suggested going to play putt-putt yesterday during the Zilker Kite Festival. I am a better planner than that! It was also most certainly not me who drove all the way over there and turned back around after sitting at a standstill for 30 minutes.
 
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You sound just like me. :) I always find myself smiling at the cute babies during church... and I'd totally rather go out on a Friday night date... and I'm always thinking about things when it's time to be sleeping! We'd probably make great real life friends. :)

    Great Not Me's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree about the real life friends. We seem to have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete