Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was definitely not me who decided to go out to eat the night after I went grocery shopping. Nope! That's silly. It was also not me (and my husband) who went to a restaurant that had a 45 minute wait on a Tuesday (during Spring Break and SXSW)! We most certainly did not drive 20 minutes to a restaurant with a 30 minute wait! Nope, not me! I do not love Tex-Mex that much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not me who tried to plan an impromptu St. Patty's Day party because I was feeling green to find out that all my friends were busy! I am definitely more forward thinking than that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was definitely not me who excitedly checked the mail everyday the past two days in anticipation of receiving Flat Stanley from my nephew in The Netherlands. It was most certainly not me who proceeded to forget to bring Flat Stanley on our trip to Dallas this weekend! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was not me that shuddered when I went to clean the guest bathroom toilet this week! Even though we haven't had guests since November, I would never wait so long to clean it. Nope, not me!

So, what you have not been up to? Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love Flat Stanley! The kids love seeing where he has been :) Thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete