Monday, February 1, 2010

I Want to go to There--Bowling

I wanted to do something with Mini-J other than going to the park because a)it was really cold yesterday and b)the park gets boring for Aunt Dana.
So I thought bowling would be a great idea. I love bowling. I used to be in a league. I have my own ball and shoes (neither of which I had with me).
Mini-J was pretty excited. She had been bowling in Germany and used the ramp that you stick the ball on and it is able to gain momentum before hitting the lane. We didn't use the ramp this time...just some good old fashion Granny bowling.
Mommy started out by helping Mini-J, but once she got the hang of it, there was no NEED for help. Mini-J is a big girl and likes to do things by herself. She behaved really well (read that as was interested in bowling) until about the last frame when she was more interested in Mommy's nachos.
One game was enough for this bowling crew. Aunt Dana needs to get in some practice! I gave a pitiful performance that pretty much shows I haven't bowled in several years. I'm blaming it on the 3 year old. I didn't want to show-off too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment