Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I was definitely not out of town again this weekend. It's nice being back in Austin and living so close to Dallas, so I drove up again this weekend after a most recent visit (with a trip to Boston in between). It was not me who missed going to church again Sunday with my husband. Between the two of us, we have been to some church every weekend this month, just not always together. I am sure some people are starting to wonder.
As Nicholas was putting together his grill yesterday, it was definitely not me that just sat there and watched without offering any assistance. I certainly did not refrain from offering advice about how silly it was to perform this task in the grass...with small screws. And it was not me that took lots of pictures of the event so I can blog about it later.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like my husband - he loses most of the parts before getting the thing together.

    ReplyDelete