Friday, January 29, 2010

Top Ten Thursday...on Friday

This week's Top Ten gets a little personal.


5 Things that most people know about me:

1. I have red hair, and it's very real. Call me Captain Obvious.
2. I love to organize and plan stuff, and I'm very good at it. The Container Store makes me smile.
3. I adore kids, especially babies. I think the red hair is pretty intriguing for the babies.
4. I love to travel, as evidenced by my blog.
5. I love clothes, shoes, and jewelry but hate to shop for them.

5 Things that most people don't know about me:

1. I was born with a blood clot on my brain and spent my first year in and out of the hospital until it just went away.
2. I am incredibly shy. Going to new places and meeting new people is excruciatingly painful.
3. I love to watch movies by myself that make me cry so I can cry as much as I want.
4. When I was little, I had a Georgia accent, not a Texas accent.
5. I was very upset when my family moved the summer before I started 6th grade. I blocked out most of that year. Now I know it was one of the best things to happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment