Thursday, February 4, 2010

Top Ten Thursday

Top Ten Thursday during the month of February is dedicated to things I love love love!


This Week: States I would love to have on my visited in 2010 list

10. Washington D.C.--Granted, not actually a state, but still. Plus, I have already been there this year. :)

9. Maryland--The ride to/from the Baltimore Airport is much more exciting in an Escalade than the backseat of a taxi

8. Massachusetts--because I have been there every year since 2006, and I am starting to miss Stop 'N Shop where I could scan my groceries as I shopped.

7. Rhode Island--I miss the weather, our church, our friends, and the cute kiddos.

6. Minnesota--Home to the cutest blonde twins, my BFF birthday mate, and Mall of America.

5. Wisconsin--It's next to Minnesota, I've never been there, and I was promised that on my next trip I could go to there.

4. Illinois--It's home to Chicago and the site of a weekend girls trip with my gal pals from Rhode Island.

3. California--My little nephew is all grown up and graduating high school!!

2. Alabama--The dome home keeps progressing, and my aunts aren't diligent about sending pictures. I will probably just have to go see it in person. :)

1. Washington--The actual state...I've never been there, but it's the Mecca of glass, so it's inevitable I will find my way there sometime soon. Why not this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment