Saturday, December 12, 2009

Decorating

The weekend after Thanksgiving, Nicholas and I did a little Christmas decorating. I may have mentioned that I really enjoy Christmas. It was exciting to see what Christmas would be like in our new home, and I probably purchased more new decorations than Nicholas would have preferred, but in the end, I think he likes it all!
I love real Christmas trees, and I am sure that we will get one next year, but this year we just put up our fake tree. It was perfect in our apartment. Now it seems small-ish in our high-ceilinged living room!
It was cold enough outside on that late November day that we were able to enjoy some hot apple cider.
One of the new ornaments we added this year was "First Christmas in our New Home" 2009.
Of course, no decorating event would be complete without my "kid at heart" husband.
This is what the finished tree looks like with all the presents wrapped beneath it. Although, half of those presents have been mailed far and wide now.

No comments:

Post a Comment