Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas at the Caswell House

Now that it is December, I feel comfortable blogging about all the pre-December Christmas shopping I did. First stop: The Caswell House. For two weeks in November, the Austin Junior Forum decorates the Caswell House, hosts lunches and invites the public to come an shop for all the decorations. This was the first time I had attended the event, and hope to enjoy lunch next year.
All the trees were beautiful. This one was upside down.
There was an area downstairs that had some kid stuff. I, of course, wanted to buy everything.
The Caswell House is beautiful. I wanted to have our wedding reception there, but the ballroom wasn't big enough for all our guests. This turn of the century house in on the National Register of Historic Places.
Here is what I walked away with...

No comments:

Post a Comment