Friday, October 16, 2009

Great Scott!

One night Nicholas and I went out to dinner. This was obviously before our ban on eating out (which is in effect until Christmas). We were looking at the menu, and I noticed "The Monterrey." It had: an avocado enchilada, a chicken enchilada with green chili sauce, a chicken enchilada with sour cream sauce, a spinach enchilada, a chicken taco, a chili relleno, and rice/beans for only $14.99. I thought it would be a great dish for the two of us to share, and that's a lot of food for $15! I showed it to Nicholas on the menu. He read the list of items and said, "That sounds great! That's what I'm getting." He seemed so adamant, and sounded soooo hungry that I decided not to mention my sharing idea. This is what our server brought out.
Oh, yes, that is a turkey platter in front of Nicholas. The plate was HUGE! You will be happy to know that not only did Nicholas not eat all that food for dinner, but it also supplied lunch for two days afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment