Wednesday, October 7, 2009

California


My sister had a work conference to attend so I stayed with my nephews for a few days in California. The days were pretty uneventful. I watched way too much TV, but did enjoy my ExerciseTV On Demand experience. My three nephews (17, 10, 3) seemed to like most of the food I made for dinner. The 17 year old loved the spagetti I made because I didn't mix the sauce and noodles together. The 3 year old loved the homemade pizza I made and didn't save any for his brothers!

The night before I left, my 17 year old nephew was crowned Homecoming King! Unfortunately, my sister and I didn't go to the game because they were supposed to announce King at the dance the next day. At the last minute, they cancelled the dance because they didn't sell enough tickets.
This picture was posed, but so appropriate!

We all got up bright and early Saturday morning to enjoy a farewell Aunt Dana breakfast at a restaraunt called Diggers. It was a wonderful way to start off my day! Then I had a wonderfully uneventful, nonstop flight back to Austin!


It's amazing what older brothers can convince you to do!

1 comment:

  1. ExerciseTV is great! I love their pilates and ab workouts.

    ReplyDelete