Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm On A Boat


Never thought that I'd see the day...



And flippie floppies were involved...until I lost them to a sea crab!

So, while we were in Long Island, the weather was beautiful, and the water was (relatively) calm. So we spent most of Saturday and Sunday on the Bohrer's boat.

Nicholas tried water-skiing.


Then he tried wakeboarding.

Then we rode on the tube pulled by the boat. My favorite thing (besides the wind in my hair) was just swimming. Although, I still have a knot on my leg from falling (2 weeks ago!) in one of the cargo holds looking for a bucket after swimming in the water.
Nicholas drove the boat.
I pretented to drive the boat.
We only saw one jellyfish out on the boat..but became an expert at finding them on the ferry ride back to New London.

No comments:

Post a Comment