Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rhode Island Scrapbook--Cafe Paragon


Cafe Paragon is a restaurant we have been to several times since Nicholas moved to Providence. It's upscale but reasonable priced and offers Mediterranean and American cuisine. I remember the first time we went we enjoyed appetizers and dessert. The bruschetta was divine! Cafe Paragon is where we celebrated our engagement after I proposed to Nicholas. It is also where we celebrated my birthday on Wednesday. We didn't get anything for free, but we did get a nice treat from the chef.



My friend, Liz, also shares my birthday. We went to lunch together and got free dessert!





Then Nicholas and I went out with Liz and Nick last night to celebrate our shared birthday. We went to Federal Hill which is an area of Providence with a lot of fabulous Italian restaurants. We ate as Constantino's and had dessert at Pastiche. Pastiche is a bakery that everyone wants to go to, and for good reason. The running joke is that every time Nicholas and I tried to go there, they were closed. They were not closed last night, and we enjoyed creme brulee, almond cake, vanilla bean cheesecake, and chocolate torte.

No comments:

Post a Comment