Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leaving My Mark

I have had many different living situations since I graduated high school and went to college. Not including Nicholas, I have had 8 different roommates and lived with 3 different families. I still get mail at 4 other residences besides my current one. You might say that I have a knack for leaving my mark. While I hope I have left an impression due to my bubbling personality and talent for "arranging," I have also left possessions all over the place. One day (maybe when I have a real house and not an apartment), I will find all of my stuff in my parents attic. One day, I will find my grandmother's china that is in storage somewhere in the southeast. One day, I will get my wedding dress out of Nicholas' parents house. One day, I will collect all my houseplants that are being treated very well in foster care.

My ivy plant at the Dertien/Shank home.


My aloe plant (from my grandmother's house) at the Duncan abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment