Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The New Name

I changed the name of the blog. We haven't had snow in over a month, although we did have a little on our trip to Chicago 2 1/2 weeks ago. Also, it is technically Spring, and the weatherman says that by Friday it might actually feel like Spring. We had to wear winter coats and scarves on Easter Sunday.

I figured that once I started posting pictures of pretty Spring flowers and blooming trees that the "snow" title would be out of place. So, welcome to Dana's Dirtworks. In fifth grade I had an assignment to create a "futuristic" farm. At the time, I was a big fan of "The Jetsons," so they helped me a lot on our "futuristic" creativity assignments. Here it is important to note that we lived in Sulphur Springs, TX when I was in fifth grade, the Dairy Capital of Texas (but more on that in another post).

My "futuristic" farm assignment--I created a brochure of farm equipment that was sold by "Dana's Dirtworks." Catchy name. Appropriate for Spring. Funny because I despise outdoor chores, gardens, and really just dirt in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment