Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Joy of Children, Part 3

Another family here in RI that I spend a lot of time with is the Sprout Family. I get my "baby-fix" with 4 month old "Miss Wiggles," my toddler-time with 2 year old "Bruiser Boy" and my princess-fun with 4 year old "Tater Tot." Tater really likes to draw, is in love with Ariel from "The Little Mermaid," and enjoys being a big sister. Bruiser is very 2, loves cars, trains, and balls, and is trying really hard to practice his words to express his desires. G-Baby is cute, adorable, and a very good 3rd child. She just learned to roll over, loves to smile, and likes to be in the same room as her older sister and older brother. Since I don't see my nieces and nephews everyday, the Sprouts help supply me with lots of "cute kid" stories to tell Nicholas each night at dinner.


Tater Tot making a gingerbread house

Bruiser saying cheese for the camera.

G-Baby smiling at silly Dana


Big sister and Big brother reading to little sister.

1 comment: