Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Month of Birthdays!

January has been a crazy month of birthday celebrations! Happy birthday to all our friends and family.


Bruiser turned 3!!
Scott and Nancy (friends who have back to back birthdays) had a wonderful gathering with wine and delicious biscotti.
Beth celebrated her birthday at SMU will LJ was competing in yet another music competition. We had a lovely dinner on another day.
We were unable to go to our friend Keith's birthday dinner, but we did have a nice dinner earlier in the week!
I wasn't able to celebrate with my sister, Katie, but I did take the day off of work so I could think about her. :)
We had a lovely dinner at a cajun food restaurant to celebrate Nicholas' mom's birthday.
My former co-worker, Cheryl, also had a birthday. The old "girls" crew had a lovely lunch to celebrate both Cheryl and Nancy's birthday.
Today is the last day of our January celebration. Happy Birthday to my little brother, Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment