Thursday, November 26, 2009

Top Ten Thursday

Welcome to the first edition of Top Ten Thursday. Not that I really need more of a reason to blog, but this will be fun for me every week. I like lists, and Thursday is my favorite day of the week. In honor of Thanksgiving, here are the Top Ten things I am grateful for (and I promise I won't always be this mushy gushy!):


10. Michael Dell--thank you for being the reason I have met some amazing women! Without you, I would not have an Austin family, an amazing church family, my current job, or probably my current husband.

9. My 1st house--Wow! I always knew I would be in debt for the rest of my life, but who knew I could look so good doing it!

8. 4 Seasons--I might not get to experience them all in Texas, but I know that each one is only a plane ride away.

7. Travel--you are my drug. I crave stripping down in the TSA security line, living out of a suitcase, jet lag, and high dollar airport food. Thank goodness I need never wait too long for my next fix.

6. Babies--I love them. I am thankful that my nieces are healthy and that I can be a doting Aunt. I also love other people's babies, until they start to cry. Most of all, I am thankful that baby pictures are the only babies that live in my house.

5. My grandmother--She was an amazing women whom I will admire my entire life. I am thankful to have been able to have such an amazing relationship with her.

4. Grace--it's free. How can you turn down free stuff?

3. My family--with the in-laws, we can now staff a football team, and I cherish my relationship with each and every one of them.

2. My husband--he wakes up everyday still in love with me, even when I steal the covers.

1. And finally, I am grateful for all the amazing people who touch my life everyday. You make me the person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment