Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Guest Bathroom--finished!

We are having a housewarming party on Sunday and company for Thanksgiving, so we are busy getting everything ready to "show off." Get ready for the barrage of house pictures! I warn you that there may be multiple posts in one day and then none for several days. First up, our completed guest bathroom.
The walls are painted Acorn Spice and the trim, cabinets and door are painted Chocolate Brown. I think this is my favorite color combo.
I love the window in this bathroom. It is on the front of the house. We haven't decided what kind of window treatments to put up yet, but our front tree, I think blocks the view from the street.
Due to the size of the bathroom, it was a little difficult to get a decent picture of the shower, but just to give you an idea...
I love the brown door!

No comments:

Post a Comment