Thursday, September 15, 2011

In the Kitchen--Fish and Vegetable Packets

I made this recipe about a month ago. I had some fish but I struggle with cooking fish, and I didn't want to put it on the grill. Then I found this article on 7 Simple Steps for Cooking in Packets. While the weather is still summery here, it was well over 108 when I turned on the oven for this dinner. I am adamantly against using the oven in the summer because it heats up the house so much. This recipe was perfect! I had the oven on for a total of 20 minutes, and we had an amazing dinner!
I cut a heart out of parchment paper, and placed the salmon on one side.
I topped the salmon with a little butter and sliced carrots, bell pepper, and green onions.
Then I sealed the packets and put them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment