Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dallas Zoo

Saturday we visited the Dallas Zoo with Baby A, Mini-J, and my sisters. It was HOT, and of course, we decided to go at 1pm. Thankfully, it was half-price day, and we didn't feel so bad about only staying a couple hours. Mini-J was pretty excited, until we passed the elephant statues, and she became obsessed with seeing them, not the real elephants for the entire rest of our visit!
It was a HOT and exhausting day, but it was fun to take the nieces to the zoo. Next time it will be cooler! :)
Baby A and Mini-J checking out the coastal penguin exhibit.
Baby A watching the tortoise trying to escape.
I really can't explain this picture.
It was feeding time for the giraffes, so Mini-J got an up-close and personal look!
This donation jar made a lion sound, which I found out when I stuck my hand in its mouth and made Baby A jump! (unintentionally, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment