Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekend Update

We spent the weekend in Dallas getting lots of niece time and helping my mom celebrate her birthday (even though she is done with birthdays).
We spent Saturday with Baby A and then made the fabulous Whole Wheat Pizza Dough for my family. All were pleased, and Jackie didn't even know it was hippie food!
Uncle Nick makes funny faces!
Baby A is a little too tired to figure out the easy way to crawl over Uncle Nick.
Cousin Love
Uncle Nick "The Monster" in action
Sunday morning we got up bright and early to go fishing with Wade. The weather was perfect for about 2 hours...overcast and breezy. Apparently, it was my day to catch (and release) fish, because I caught over 20.
We went to visit my Granddaddy and Baby A enjoyed riding in her new big girl car seat.
Then we had birthday breakfast-for-dinner with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment