Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Pawtucket Prep

Nicholas has a critique this morning of his work in the Grad Thesis show at the Convention Center today. It went really well! He has a critique tomorrow of work in his independent thesis show in Pawtucket. We stopped by to fix the lights for his FINAL crit of grad school!


Nicholas fine tuning the lighting


This is a picture of the wall that I fixed all by myself! I didn't build it from scratch. It was already in the space, but had shotty drywall put up on both sides. Nicholas though he wanted to take the whole wall down, so we removed the drywall. As we tried to take down the from, we found it was attached to the wall we were leaving up, and needed a saw to separate them. So we left it the first night attached by the floor piece. When we were getting ready for the opening this past Saturday, I hammered, nailed, rescrewed, and secured the frame back in place, all by myself! Watch out Bob Villa!


Me and one of the beloved glass torsos of my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment