Thursday, January 4, 2018

2017 Goal Review

Here were my 2017 goals:

1. Eat Out Less. Cook More.
2. Fully Clean the Kitchen once a day.
3. Keep more current on blogging.

So how did I do?

1. We definitely ate out considerably less and cooked a whole lot more. It's exhausting. Most of our food is better than when we eat out...but we have to clean all the dishes! Also, the boys are becoming quite a handful, so behavior management-wise, it is much less convenient to eat out.

2. We pretty much nailed this one. Still exhausting. Especially when we cook as much as we do...three times a day. And even if we don't "cook", there is also an endless supply of lunch containers and water bottles that need washing!

3. Total fail. Not only did I not keep more current on blogging, I fell from a 2 week lag to a month lag! Nevertheless, I am still blogging...and currently and doing a lot of catch-up! In fact, this year I am reflecting on my 2017 goals the first week in January...not in February like last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment