Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 Books Read

Here is my books read list for 2017--13 books! It looks like I managed 16 books in 2016, so I am down a few this year, but still averaging a book a month...with 3 small children. I'll take it. There are also several in progress books on my self and library checkout list!
  • Catching Fire, Becoming Flame by Fr. Albert Hasse
  • The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp
  • Hotel at the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
  • The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
  • The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
  • Songs of Willow Frost by Jamie Ford
  • The Girl From the Savoy by Hazel Gaynor
  • Overseas by Beatriz Williams
  • Beautiful Ruins by Jess Waters
  • Girl at War by Sara Novic
  • The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls by Anton Disclafani
  • Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
  • Little Bee by Chris Cleave

No comments:

Post a Comment