Thursday, December 29, 2016

2016 Books Read--July to December

In June I posted my listing of books read for the first half of the year. After a few years of hit or miss reading with young kids, I finally got back into the swing of reading this year! January to June I finished 11 books. Here are the books I completed July to December:


  • The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak
  • The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
  • Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
  • The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
Only 5 completed books the second half of the year, but I had a baby! Also, these books are all in progress:
  • The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp
  • Catching Fire, Becoming Flame by Albert Hass
  • The Whole Brain Child by Daniel J Segel and Tina Pain Bryson
  • The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin
  • The Five Love Languages of Children by Gary D Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment