Thursday, May 29, 2014

Weekend Adventures

Our first weekend home with two adorable boys was filled with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins!
My parents came to meet Lil' Bro on Friday. 
Big Bro is always interested in holding Lil' Bro...for a few minutes.
My parents left on Saturday and three of my siblings came to visit on Saturday.
Big Bro enjoyed playing with his cousin. They both played so well together the entire time they were together! All of Big Bro's toys got plenty of use!
Saturday night, Nicholas' family came over and Nicholas grilled some yummy food. It was great to have a house full of family.
Big Bro wanting a little attention from Mommy...
Sunday morning we enjoyed breakfast tacos and more cousin playtime while Nicholas and I took Lil' Bro to the doctor.
Big cousins singing to baby cousin. A.DOR.ABLE!
My siblings left Sunday afternoon to head back to Dallas. Derek and Bryan came over to meet Lil' Bro and hang out with Big Bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment