Sunday, December 5, 2010

Introducing Miss S!

My mom has 5 kids. My family has always been very welcoming of everyone's friends. A few friends have stuck around and become part of the family. My brother's best friend, Steven and his wife Annette are part of our family. They recently (as in a week and a half ago) welcomed a baby girl, Miss S. Another baby niece!! Steven is currently stationed in Afghanistan but made it home just in time for the baby's birth. We were very excited to meet her while we were in town this weekend.
A certain other Baby who just relinquished her title of "youngest" was a little jealous, and not so happy that she couldn't do whatever she wanted to with the new baby.
Check out the pouty lip...
Aunt Dana and Mommy Annette (who looks amazing a week and a half after a C-section!)
Grandmom
Uncle Nicholas
Aunt Christy
My mom insisted on a picture of all the grandkids. Hopefully I won't actually have to be in the picture next time!
I felt kind of like I was in a zoo with everyone standing around the play yard taking pictures!
What a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment