Sunday, December 5, 2010

The "Big" Reveal

It has been mentioned by more than one loving friend and family member that most of the pictures on my blog lately have been rather lacking in showcasing my baby bump. Rest assured that I do in fact have a baby bump. I can no longer deny it. I don't think I have been taking many pictures lately, and of course, I have to be positioned the right way in the picture for it to be saved from the recycle bin. BUT, now the blog will be complete. Last Saturday, Nicholas and I had a little photo shoot session with our handy dandy tripod. We took LOTS and LOTS of pictures. The location was the butterfly garden at our church where we had some of our wedding photos taken. Ironically, it was probably about the same time of day.
There were a few shading issues:
And a few focusing issues:
And a few picture composing issues since Nicholas and I are different heights:
And the sun kept changing positions:
And Nicholas kept playing with the different settings on the camera:
And I have some maternity clothing issues (especially when sitting down):
And I was pretty tired after an hour or so of shooting:
But we ended up with several nice shots that look even better cleaned up in photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment