Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weekend Visit

Last Friday I embarked on my final solo visit to Dallas sans baby. It was a busy weekend jampacked full of family and cute nieces. I visited with two grandfathers, three nieces, six siblings, and walked around the backyard looking for pecans that the squirrels hadn't already found! I had to leave early Sunday morning to make it to church for Christmas Pageant planning. We only have a few more Dallas visits before I am not allowed to travel anymore.
Where was Nicholas, you ask? He was participating in the second week of the East Austin Studio Tour. It was an amazing event. Nicholas got a lot of wonderful compliments including several people telling him that they came specifically to see his work because they liked the picture in the tour guide or because someone else recommended him. There are a lot of wonderful things brewing in his future...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment