Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Much Needed Family Visit

Thursday morning, Nicholas and I bid adieu to each other for a week. He drove to Fort Collins with Jeremy. They stopped and spent the weekend in Santa Fe with their Aunt and Uncle.They have spent the day today moving Jeremy into his new apartment. Tomorrow night, Nicholas and Jeremy are spending the night in Denver because Nicholas has an early morning flight to Minnesota where we will be spending the weekend with the Eide's.
I drove to Dallas to spend the weekend with my family, get some Baby A lovin', and spend some time with aunts from Alabama. It's been over a month since I have seen Baby A. She is walking and making all kinds of noise. When there is a baby around, I don't remember to take pictures of everyone else!
Most activities revolved around taking care of and playing with Baby A. We had a little birthday party for her on Sunday, so I decorated a cake and some cupcakes.
On Sunday, we also went to visit my Granddaddy. It was Mini-J's first time to visit. Next time she will have some toys to play with.
I have I ever mentioned that it is hot in Texas? Even at 9:10pm...
These two people couldn't possibly be related.
Playing with Granddaddy's hat.
That smile makes my heart melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment