Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Still Here!

We are, in fact, still here, I have not been neglecting my blog because I am not blogging anymore. We are not as busy (with blog-worthy content) as we have been the past few months. We have slowed down on celebrating the life milestones, thank goodness!
The past few days I have been doing a little scrapbooking...from Summer 2009. I am amazed when I look back and think about how busy we were enjoying our Rhode Island family and sight-seeing all over New England. Since Austin is our home, we don't really have that much "sight-seeing" to do. Fortunately, the Texas weather has been kind to us thus far. We have yet to have a 100 degree day, although, to be honest, it is still unbearably hot! This time last year, Austin had seen over 20 days of straight 100 degree weather. That is one record I am happy to have missed. I am happy to report that I have completed the Summer 2009 scrapping with only a few tears, since that concluded with our move from Rhode Island.
In other news (because I refused to blog about TV, I will not relate to you how we have been watching the series Bones on Netflix), we have been without a downstairs bathroom since Memorial Day weekend. It is looking like we might be back in business by this weekend! Of course, every home improvement project turns into more work than originally thought, but we are on the upswing, and fortunately for us, the additional work didn't actually cost a whole lot of extra money. More on the bathroom (with pictures) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment