Monday, July 26, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
I am not writing a Not Me! post today despite the fact that MckMama is on hiatus from this blog carnival until her baby is born.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of babies, I'm gonna have one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not slightly enjoy the shock value of telling people I am pregnant. My husband does not constantly make fun of me for how I announce our "big" news. I would never announce life changing news in a joking manner. (Besides, in middle school, my friends thought I was one of the most serious people according to AT's Seriousity survey. Seriously.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My blog has not been light on content the past few weeks because I have been resting a lot more than "doing," and no one needs lengthy posts about me laying on the couch watching T.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not have grand plans in my head about how to rearrange our house so we actually have room for a baby. I certainly haven't entertained the thought that we don't actually have room for a baby. That would be silly...the thought that 2 people living in a 3 bedroom house don't have room for a baby. I have not repeatedly told my husband that he needs a separate house for all his artwork and art-making supplies. He has not stated (more than once) that he promises to make smaller than life-size work. Because let's face it, there is simply not enough room in this house for 4 man size glass torsos, 4 child size glass torsos, AND a baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Incidentally, I have been doing a few other things besides laying on the couch watching T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment