Thursday, June 23, 2016

2016 Books Read--January to June

I have always loved to read. One year we lived in Rhode Island, I tried to read 100 books in a year. I think I made it through 88. Ever since Big Bro was born, I have lost a little bit of a desire to read, and have had trouble finding time to read the books I always used to enjoy. Until this January! I finally have my appetite for reading back and have enjoyed getting through some novels! Here's the list of books I have made it through since January. I suspect the list for the second half of the year won't be as long...but I hope to continue keeping up the streak.
  • The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
  • The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin
  • The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure
  • The Heart of the Matter by Elizabeth Griffin
  • Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Theresa Ann Fowler
  • At The Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
  • Under the Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan
  • The Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
  • The Paris Wife by Paula McClain
  • The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
  • Mr. Penumbra's 24-hr Bookstore by Robin Sloan


No comments:

Post a Comment